I have been a professional Tarot reader for the last 8 years, and I started to give Tarot readings to friends and family 15 years ago. I have read countless books on the Tarot and attended training courses and recently I have been struck with a powerful thought.
I begun to think about what my role was a Tarot Reader and what people’s expectations are when they receive a Tarot reading and it became clearer that I needed to define to myself what the Tarot was, rather than listen to other peoples interpretations, as helpful as they might be, it was now time to go back to beginners mind and open myself to see things from a freer state of mind.
So I asked the question: What is the Tarot? In my next post I will share with you my insights.
Don’t forget that I am offering a FREE 22 week Tarot Course. To find more click onto the following link: https://contemporarytarotassociation.wordpress.com/free-22-week-tarot-major-arcana-course/
- Halloween Tarot Readings (marygreer.wordpress.com)
- Tarot Reading for the Collective ~ January © 2012 (sarahthepsychic.com)
- Top 5 Goals for 2012 (emmonsbeasley.wordpress.com)
- Creating a Good Environment for Tarot Readings (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- Fragrance Name or Tarot Card? (bellasugar.com)
- Tarot Lovers Diary 2012 (bonniecehovet.wordpress.com)
- Tarot Reading for the Collective ~ December © 2011 (sarahthepsychic.com)
- Tarot Basics (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- The Transparent Tarot (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- Tarot Birth Cards – Sun/Wheel of Fortune/Magician (bonniecehovet.wordpress.com)
- How to Read the Tarot for Fun, Profit and Psychic Development for Beginners and Advanced Readers (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- Tarot Tips (reexaminer.com)