Books can certainly get in the way. Its refreshing to read that you too see that experiencing the intuitive message is far more important.
Don’t forget that I am offering a FREE 22 week Tarot Course. To find more click onto the following link: https://contemporarytarotassociation.wordpress.com/free-22-week-tarot-major-arcana-course/
- Psychic Tarot: Using Your Natural Psychic Abilities to Read the Cards (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- Intuitive Tarot (casualmagick.wordpress.com)
- What is the Tarot? (contemporarytarotassociation.wordpress.com)
- Type and Tarot (identityandtype.wordpress.com)
- The Little Black Book of Tarot (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot – EVER!! (bonniecehovet.wordpress.com)
- Tarot for Life: Reading the Cards for Everyday Guidance and Growth (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- The New Orleans Voodoo Tarot (mycuriouscabinet.wordpress.com)
- The Fire of A New Beginning: Invention, Inspiration, and the Ace of Wands (beyondthestarsastrology.wordpress.com)
- There is nothing wrong in Not Knowing (contemporarytarotassociation.wordpress.com)
- Intuition (laurasmagicday.wordpress.com)
Playing with the Wildwood Tarot which I got in a trade with a friend where we both swapped decks we just couldn’t read with. I like it so far, but am reading with it intuitively and won’t touch the book. I find reading a book first can make one dependent on it instead of knowing and trusting the cards. I find the more decks Will Worthington does, the less cartoony his people become, but it’s plants, trees, and animals where he really shines. It’s not as wonderful and visceral as the original Greenwood Tarot, but it’s close and the primal shamanic-forest symbolism really speaks to me.