Thank you for requesting a Tarot reading with me. I am going to approach this question in a radically different way to how I normally approach giving a Tarot reading. I hope you will welcome this process and in time to come will appreciate why I have chosen to do things this way for you.
You asked the question: Am I going to be able to overcome my health problems?
The two words that jump out at me is:
- health problems
Why would I ask this question? Because if I make it my daily aim to feel alignment with well-being at the level of mind and emotion, my body will resonate with the vibrational frequencies, emanating from my mind and emotions. This is a natural law that is applicable to everyone on this planet.
Here is a link that further illustrates what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY
When we think about overcoming a situation, we are giving strength to the thing that we wish to not be present in our lives, simply through high lightening it as being a problem.
I am not saying that I would pretend to myself that the health issue does not exist, but I would little by little, explore looking at the situation from a different angle. Not as a problem, but as a wake up call to focus on well-being. Experiencing well-being would become my only goal. When my mind is radiant with well-being, everything else in my life will vibrate with the same frequency.
As I look at your cards, I see that your Higher self is seeing that this is a time for creating simplicity in your life, letting go of all that is not necessary and serving your highest good.
Your future card was the Emperor Tarot card, which tell me that you are moving towards feeling an inner authority within yourself, as you little by little let go of feeling trapped in a situation that is out of your control. The keynote in the Tarot reading is one of stability and what is very interesting about your reading is that this has all been born out of feeling that life is going no where and that you do not know how to move forward.
So you can look at this current situation as a health problem or a situation that is leading to a greater understanding of who you are and what is truly important in life. You can no longer postpone creating more meaning in your life.
It is so natural for us to forget how much power we have and what we can control within our circle of influence. One of our greatest assets is our mind.
Please read the following information click onto the following link at the end of the passage below:
- Ask questions that help you to experience more well-being in your life TODAY
- Use the tools in the online resource library: http://contemporarytarotassociation.com/resource-library/
- Connect in your own way with something that helps you to experience more joy, peace and well-being.
- What is is this current situation teaching you and how can you learn and grow from what you have been presented with.
- In what way can you make your life more simple?
- If I’m Creating My Reality, Why Am I Getting This: http://fieldcenter.org/audioseries.html
- Ann Wigmore Wheatgrass treatment for cancer: http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Wheatgrass.html
- Why would he create cancer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mav3DE8yjM4
- The Healing Power of Illness: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anatomy-Spirit-Seven-Stages-Healing/dp/0553505270/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1328851349&sr=1-8
- Flower Essences for Cancer: http://www.pegasusproducts.com/articles/flower-essences-for-cancer.pdf
- Flower Essences for help with cancer: http://www.nmessences.com/cancer/index.html
- Bach Flower Essences: http://www.journeythroughcancer.org/FlowerEssences.html