When looking at your Tarot cards I got a sense that time was needed to feel a stronger rapport with your partner. I am picking up the feeling that there is a religious influence, invoking within you the desire to have build a family and that you wish will be granted.
Don’t be afraid to have time to yourself to think more about what it means to you to build a family. This is the message that is coming through from your Subconscious mind. Sometimes when we try too hard, it creates a block to being in a mental space of trust and allowing things to manifest out of their natural accord.
Your Higher Self, certainly knows that by taking a step back to reflect, you will know what aspects of your life need releasing. Perhaps it is mental attitudes or beliefs that are not congruent with what you wish to manifest.
The future has been indicated by the Star Tarot card, so it is further confirmation that you will experience having family. I am reluctant in giving timing as that implies that your future is set in stone and that your free-will does not have any part to play to creating your destiny.
If you deeply desire having a family, see what is needed for you to manifest this experience, but not from a place of fear, lack or shoulds.
As strange as this might seem deepening your connection with the Angelic realm can support you into new transition of Motherhood.
- Children granted rights to father (marieclaire.co.uk)
- Ken Clarke reveals plans to give divorced fathers more rights – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)
- You are welcome to use any Tarot deck to experience the Free 1 to 1 Tarot Coaching (contemporarytarotassociation.wordpress.com)
- Josh Powell, Dangerous Men, Child Visitation and Joint Custody Laws (psychologytoday.com)
- Grandparents will get key role in family splits: Shake-up to ensure they keep in touch with youngsters (dailymail.co.uk)
- Fathers’ Rights Hopefully Moving In Right Direction Under The New Coalition Government (prweb.com)
- Government backs ‘shared parenting’ legislation after separation (guardian.co.uk)
- The Children Act is an act of kindness | Liz Trinder (guardian.co.uk)
- Father’s Rights (socyberty.com)
- Homeowners Get Bulk of the Benefits From Mortgage Plan – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Activists: Assad Forces Kill 60 in Syria’s Homs, Hospitals Overwhelmed – Voice of America (voanews.com)
- Conservatives see tough challenges on road to White House – CNN (cnn.com)
- Pentagon to ease restrictions on women in some combat roles – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- LA school in child abuse scandal reopens – CNN (cnn.com)